From:
Sharon Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 22:36:22 EST
To the person who said, "I can see why they're illegal in New York City,"
I would like to know what you mean by "safety." Lots of us have ferrets
here and we have as much right as anyone else.  They are perfect
apartment pets--small, quiet, don't smell.  How do you think New York is
different from any other big city that we should be singled out?

There are a lot of single people in NYC and they take care of their
animals better than most people do of their kids.

That said, why do you think it's ok for ferrets to be illegal in New York
City?

Shron