From:
Mal Chick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 14:23:29 EDT
 ...For a teensy little girl.  I have two girls who have very distinct
personalities-one is quick to get excited, very brave, filled with
attitude.  The other is a little more reserved, careful, doesn't like to
wrestle with me so much as the other one.  But she loves plastic bags...

Anyway, my shy little Bijoux is beginning to worry me.  She takes little
sit-down breaks, stopping and laying down.  She seems to be eating well (I
just got a free bag of TF in the mail, and I'm adding that to the Zupreem
as I wean them off that KayTee crap) And taking well to the change in food.
She's just not quite as energetic as her sister.  Her tail is also sparse,
which I am treating, but these two factors are concerning me.

She goes to the vet in about a week, when my Lab gets his awful teeth
cleaned :)  Meanwhile, I'm keeping a close watch on her, and giving her
lots of love.  I just would like you sweet fml-ers to add her little name
to the end of your ferret prayers.

Be assured that your fuzzies are prayed for!

thanks,
~Jessica and Les Filles Furets