Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 23:26:14 -0400
Hey there All (and their fuzzies too)!

I just wanted tot thank you all for your outstanding support, I can not
even begin to explain how much it has helped me!  It's comforting to know
that there is so many nice, caring people out there!!!  I'm sorry that I
could not respond individually but it would literally take days!!  Hope
everyone can understand!

My house is so empty and I feel so alone!  My wonderful other, Joshua is
fostering my babies for me untill I can make arrangements to "store" them
at another qualified persons house around here preferablly no more than 20
minuites away from Gainesville.  I'd still like to take care of them as
much as possible (keep their cage clean thier nails trimmed, thier
food/water stocked, their vet check ups etc) - I just need someone to
shelter/store them for me and that will allow me to come over!  (of course
I'd pay them for their inconveiniances and I'd pay for my ferrets supplies
and all).  It a lot to ask of someone but I'm praying that special someone
is out there for me and I am searching for them!!!!!

I CAN NOT give them up!!!  I have not been seperated from them for a moment
since I got them they go with me everywhere through their ECE sickness and
throught thier health!!  They have been the best therapy and compainions
for me since I got them in May and I owe it to them to stick by them and to
keep loving them!  I am so upset!

A couple people have written to me with reguards to legalities and I am
not sure if any of them apply; my lease says no pets but before I moved in
a girl at the front desk said small caged animals were allowed - I did not
get her name nor did I get it in writing....only seeing eye dogs are
allowed.  So - if there is anything I can do legally even still?  I'm very
disappointed that I did not handle this better...I just never expected it
to turn against me like this!

I can not get out of my lease unless I forfit my security deposit ($445)
and sublease it.  But by then I'll only have 6 months left of school and
there are not that many places that offer 6 month leases and even so I'd
have to come up with another security deposit, first and last months rent
and a pet deposit ($1000++++ that I don't have!!!)

You all are awsome!  I'll keep you posted!

-Elisa and her fuzzbutts Fuzzit and Tubby