From:
Elisa Mohn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 13:39:32 -0400
Hey All - it's been a while since I have written.

I'm sorry for all the sicknesses and losses that seemed to be happening in
the past few months!  My heart goes out to you and yours.

I just wanted to say a big warm THANK YOU to a very special woman who
opened her heart and her home to me and my little fuzzies.  Her name is
Jackie R. - she lives near Gainesville and was the only person able and
willing to let my precious ferrets, Tubby and Fuzzit, stay with her after
management here first lied to me and kicked them out.  I'm so trilled that
I get to keep them and see them and take care of them!  She really
sacrificed and inconvenienced herself for me!  I am so grateful!

My lawyer and I are still in the process of fighting with corporate
management - it's been a real pain let me tell you - but I'm about as
persistent and stubborn as a ferret so they have their hands full and
their battle cut out for them!

Dooks,