From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Aug 1998 14:19:56 -0400
A ferret was found in Elmore OH, west of Toledo.  The ferret appears to be
healthy and well cared for, but not fond of the carrots the finders
originally tried to feed it!

Fortunately, neighbors who adopted a ferret from us a year ago told them how
to care for it, and are willing to keep it if the original owners are not
found.  If anyone knows someone who lost a ferret in that area, please
contact me and I will put you in touch with the finders.

(Bev: It was Cedar Creek's owner who called.)

Linda Iroff
North Coast Ferret Shelter West
"The Raisin Retreat"
Oberlin, Ohio