From:
Ferrets at Heart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2013 16:38:06 -0400
Over-the-years, we have all posted our "ferret sightings" on the FML,
when we have spied a domesticated ferret, black-footed ferret, weasel,
otter, mink, ermine, or other related species in popular media. I want
to compile these posts... with your assistance.

Send me your lists of ferret-inclusive media -- books, movies,
television programs, etc. I would be very grateful for any sentence or
few on the subjects from within your list. If you still have a spare
minute, not only do you need more pet ferrets, but perhaps you could
look back at the FML archives for anything you don't have on your
initial lists. If my labor is spent comparing all the lists and filling
in brief summaries of the entries (without doing the main portion of
the research), then our work will get accomplished more quickly.

Note: Links to the book, movie, or TV show are fine, but I still need
to know how much/little and what role the ferret played in the media.

I hope to publish your results at the end of April, so get your lists
in ASAP!

With respect,

Lori of Ferrets at Heart