Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2012 12:58:20 -0600
Dear FMLers,

On Monday, October 8, 2012, Joyce Cabe, Treasurer and seamstress of
Ferrets at Heart, passed away in her sleep at the age of 61. We thank
everyone who sent cards,kind words, and prayers over the last months of
her illness. Services will be at Bryant-Grant Funeral Home in Franklin,
North Carolina, on October 11, 2012. Please make memorial to Angel
Hospice of Franklin, NC, or Ferrets at Heart.

As you might expect, I'll be offline for some time. If you've sent
email to my personal account in the last week, I apologize for not
getting back with you, but a virus ate my computer. Please send all
personal and business email to [log in to unmask] until
this problem has been resolved.

As I attempt to come to terms with the loss of my mother, I can only
hope my ferrets can handle the pressure of more cuddle time. I'll need
them even more now. All are in good health and are up to nothing but
trouble, as they should be.

I never imagined how difficult it would be to write this. There is
still much to do before Thursday, and I have to find the fortitude to
face the future without her. Mom's gone; Dad's having surgery today; my
grandaddy is in the hospital; my divorce papers are filed tomorrow; I'm
due for surgery in December or January; I now have heart damage from my
strokes too. I miss the simple days of just me, the ferrets, and the
joy of no surprises.

Lori of Ferrets at Heart
Home: (828)369-0770
Cell: (419)202-1112