From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2006 07:01:59 -0400
Dear FML's

A big Thank you and blessings on you today for helping Lucky get his
surgery.  All those dollars added up, and he will be scheduled soon.
If you gave up your Danish - I hope you lost a pound, if you gave up
a cigarette, I hope this helps you quit.

Thank you again for responding to me when I asked you to send a buck to
Lucky.

Marilyn and the gang at Ledoux Hospice.

PS Remember, it is is mentionable, it is manageable, we just need to pull
together

Consider the Bumble Bee - structurally, there is no way he is going to
get off the ground.  He is built wrong.  But, no one told him, and he has
the faith that will move mountains so he soars.