From:
"edman (Ed Atlee)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 1995 16:21:28 EDT
Well, I *thought* my ferrets were spoiled, but some of you got me beat.
Here goes anyway:  You know your ferrets are spoiled when...

...you set out to change litterboxes and towels, and end up recarpeting the
cage, carefully trimming the Anso (!!!) carpet to match up to the linoleum
flooring (sleeping level, ramps, & ledge carpeted, litter & food levels
mostly linoleum)...

...the cage that your first ferret came with wasn't good enough, so you
shell out $100 for a 3.5-story condo.  Then, you see the Midwest ferret
play cage, and think, "Gee, that would give them more space to play while
we're at work, and the condo could be for sleeping at night..."...

...and of course, when we move, they'll have their own room, so the cage
will only be at their discretion anyway...

--Ed Atlee
Ed (what do you think guys?) & Kim, Goose (I think I'll just curl up over
here, in the pile of *old* towels & carpet), Anastasia (new carpet, yeah,
great, look, I got things to do, places to explore...) and Maggie the Lab