From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2011 13:47:39 EDT
Tiny Tigger came from the OR Ferret Shelter with Travis. Travis left
for the Bridge a couple weeks ago with Dax. Over the weekend Tigger
decided she wanted to join Travis. She had been eating less and
sleeping more. Both she and Travis were medically fragile and every
day with them was a gift. Just as Stewie was upset when Travis died,
now Hero is devasted about Tigger. They were all in the same big group.
On Monday morning after a difficult night, I decided to take Tigger to
the vet. She was in one of Rose German's hanging cubes with Hero, her
guardian. Hero would not even leave her to eat soup even though Tigger
had pooped in the bedding. He loved her. When I brought the body back
home to place in the cage so that her cagemates could grieve...Hero was
still waiting at the cage door for his friend Tigger.... just waiting
for her to return. Broke my heart. Hero paced a lot yesterday, so
upset. Today he refuses to come out of his bed. He is good friends with
Stewie too so hopefully they can heal each other's hearts.

No need for the wonderful Bridge Greeters. I had been telling tiny
Tigger all about the Rainbow Bridge for a long time. Travis will be
calling to her so she won't lose the way.

Nancy and her 16 missing tiny Tigger so much