From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 11:26:09 EST
Ok... my husband does this thing called "winding up the ferret".  He holds
said ferret in his left hand (body supported on forearm), and he vigorously
rubs the beasts' head back and forth til it squirms out of his hand like a
snake.... all the while he is rubing them back and forth all the way down
to the tail.  Ferret explodes out of his hand thrashing his head side to
side, bouncing up and down.... and in attack mode.  Whom ever is closest to
wound up ferret be it human or ferret gets pounced/nailed!

Mr Glasgow at Rocky's shelter I come to find also does the "ferret wind
up".  He winds up his ferrets by holding beast in both hands and tickling
them fiercely under and behind front legs as i understand and then letting
go.  This works for Ping, not Pong.

My question here is Rocky is so easy going and a big blob of baby jello, I
can't find a wind up technique that works with him.

How do you all wind up ferrets?!
wolfy
Ping, Pong, and baby Rocky