From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 1997 17:43:38 -0500
FMLers:
I need help finding some information.  I know I have heard lots of times on
the FML that wood shavings are a bad thing for ferrets to have in their
cages (they give them nasty respiratory problems), but I cannot find
anything difinitive about this on the web - either posted by a vet or some
other "official" source.

I need it to get one of the local pet stores to change the litter in the
ferrets' cage from shavings to the pellet litter they use for their rabbits.
Somehow, in the couple of times I've tried to mention it, I just get the
opinion that the employees couldn't care less, and the manager is never in.
I think the biggest problem is that, no matter how I phrase it, they just
think I'm a busy-body who doesn't know what she's talking about.  I want
something official to give them.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Debbie & Jim
Pixie (The one in charge)