From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 1998 09:49:51 -0500
Hello All,

Just wanted to share a cute story, and this seemed a good time, with all
sorts of positive feelings that the new year brings.

My husband doesn't start work until the afternoon, so he's home in the
mornings and has our little Pixie out (she has the run of the house when
we're home).  I come home at lunchtime to take him to work.  Every day, when
I walk in the door, I say, "Where's my Pixie-crud?" and she comes running
from wherever she is in the house to meet me at the door and I pick her up
and love her for a while.  If for some reason my husband has the car and I
don't come home at lunch, she won't give me kisses that evening...she gets
mad at me, LOL.

Oh, and one last comment - why do we all come up with these cutsey nick-
names for our ferrets?  I mean, really, Pixie-crud?  And my husband used to
call his first ferret Stinky (his real name was Slinky).  Everyone seems to
do this for their ferrets, but not for other pets - is it just because
they're *so* adorable, we can't help ourselves?

Debbie & Jim
Pixie (The one in charge)