Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 20:56:09 -0500
Hi to everyone and I hope everyone has a great Holiday Season!  Hugs to all
the fuzzies and prayers for the sick ones.  I read some really sad stories
about these little guys on the Giving Tree Site.  It breaks my heart to
hear all of the stories.

Also, I have listed some brand new, very unique ferret items on ebay &
they should be in for Christmas delivery.  They are really cute, and they
go on your lamps.  You can see them at:
[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]

Thanks to everyone who has bid on my items!
Sue & The fuzzies