From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2007 13:23:01 -0700
>From:    Tracy Callahan <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Innova EVO Ferret Food
>
>Has anyone on this list used the EVO ferret food? My ferrets love it,
>but one of my ferrets gets bad diarrhea from it. I read somewhere that
>using the Canine version works find for ferrets if they get diarrhea
>from from the ferret version. Apparently, it has the same kinds of
>nutrients in it, and none of the ingredients in dog food that are
>usually bad for ferrets.

Tracy...

we have been using it for years...our ferrets thrive on the Innova
EVO dog food...

it is not the ONLY food they get...but it is a big part of their
diet...

kat

--
May your New Year be everything you have ever dreamed of.... from.....
Kat the Happy Hooker [so named by BC] and her Krew of 15 plus one very