From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2007 15:19:06 -0700
and at least one more to come!!!!

Prize Package #6
Conley Mountain Flower Essence Box Created and Donated by Mary Conley

Prize Package #7
"I LOVE my Ferrets Package" Donated by Dianna Derochers and The Educated
Ferret Association

Prize Package #8
Renee's Biscotti!!!!! Donated by Ferret Emergency Response, Rescue &
Evacuation Team (F.E.R.R.E.T.)

Special Biscotti Offer from Renee
Renee's Biscotti Mixes Donated by Renee Downs

A SPECIAL Offer
Renee will also donate mixes to anyone who wants to buy them. You can
buy the mixes through the raffle. Price will be $5 for each mix.
All the mixes are the basic mix that she uses for the white biscotti -
no chocolate mixes.
She will send instructions as to how to make the biscotti and how to add
different things to make it like the person wants.

After they are paid for either thru Kat's paypal [info on page] with
"Biscotti Special Offer" in the Subject line...or a check payable to
"Ferretwise" and noted on the Envelope..."Biscotti Special Offer" [addy
on page]
 ...kat will contact me with your e-mail and mailing info.

check back often...cut-off date for additions will be January 5th..

http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/shelterhelp-FerretWise-Raffle.html

JustPlainKat
--
May your New Year be everything you have ever dreamed of.... from.....
Kat the Happy Hooker [so named by BC] and her Krew of 15 plus one very