From:
Sara Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 09:39:17 -0800
Yes Kat, the rumor is true!  Actually, The Inland NorthWest Ferret
Association has been having AFA sanctioned annual ferret shows since
2000.  In past year's, we were having the shows in Spokane, WA.  However,
in June 2005 we moved to Coeur d'Alene, ID.  (about 30 min. east of
Spokane) for a cheaper hall.  This will be our first year of having 2
shows in the same year.  We just finished with our Feb. show, but are
busy organizing our September 30th, 2006 show.  We are still waiting on
Bob Church to finalize arrangements as our Guest Speaker.  We've had
entrants as far as New Mexico and Florida.  We would love to see you
(and everyone else) there!

Sara Hamilton
Leizel's Weasels
www.leizelsweasels.com
Sponsorship, Advertising & Special Presentation Coordinator
Inland NorthWest Ferret Show-Sept. 30th, 2006