From:
Gary Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Apr 1998 23:13:39 -0400
Hi...
Well I do need to address a few issues that have come to me since this all
began a few months back.  I am really begging to get the Internet Blues,
Seems like overtime I turn around somebody has said to somebody else things
I have done wrong.  People we are Ferret Community People, We share
information, we cry with each other when we loose a Ferret.  WE STAND
TOGEATHER..We have all stood up for Ferret Laws....Ferret Rights...and we do
this together....But there a few out there that seem to pick on every little
detail that is either said or seen.  This is really annoying.  For Months
now the sea has not calmed..In Fact It has started to churn in warm waters.
If I have ever Hurt anyone please speak to me..Don't go in the around the
bout way..That is for Children to play them Games.We are all adults here for
one reason, TO HELP EACH OTHER!!!!  I have work very Hard on my web page, I
even told My wife once, "I am going to devote all my time and efforts to the
Ferrets" and I have..I have got Email from Educational Classes Praising my
site, from People like you and me, Thanking me for the Page, and the
Information, But then we have THOSE FEW who like to NIT PIC and tear people
down.I have been accused of Stealing, Cybering, and Lies.  Well If I have to
Prove myself I have everything to back me up.  When you start a War, you
better have ammo.

Please lets all stay together and be Friends and help one another OK....

Thanks,

Western Carolina Ferret Club
Judy & Gary Skinner
158 Cloverdale St