From:
Gary Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 23:50:17 -0500
Hi
The reason I am writting this post is to say to all of you that have the
need to butt into something you know NOTHING about.We have recieved some
email from people that seem to think they were with us when we made the trip
to get our babies.  And there was only 4 of us in the car.  If everyone
wants to know what happened and if everyone thinks we are the ones not
telling the truth then ask for the records of when Rascal was taken to the
vet Or ask why there was NO pro plan in the cage with the rest of them??Only
2 eat TF the rest eat pro plan or kitten chow why was there only TF and MF
in the cage??  these questions have been asked to many with no reply why
not??  if there is a reply And it shows me to be wrong i will be the first
one to say sorry but til then there is no reason to continue.  Oh and since
everyone is so concerned the babies have gained back 1/4 of the weight they
lost and Sammy's hair is growing back.  And there is NO ECE.  just because
there is a loose stool doesn't mean ECE all the time in some cases yes but
not all..(and as you all see there is no names in this post no place being
said) Without Ferrets Life Would be Dull