Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 17:48:52 -0700
Hi all
I had a little trouble with this puter thing yesterday as I could not get
my earthly connection so a couple of these are late.  Sorry for dat.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Pasha.  I gave him da
tour and showed him what we had and where everything waz.  He said he waz
really interested in dat Fruit Bar.  He ate and ate sampling almost
everything we had.  He said he waz a treat-aholic and he just loved them.
I suggested TA treatment and he said na dat it waz more fun to eat da
treats and he wasn't hooked and dat he could stop whever he wanted.  Yeah
right..  Then he said he waz going to do a little exploring and make some
new friends here.  I seen him a little later and he seemed to get along
with everyone.  He said to send lots of luv and kisses to his mommy until
they meet again.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Molly.  She waz met by
Sylvia and Lillian.  They were really interested in all da happeings at
home.  They talked for some time catching up.  Then they wondered over to
da Gravy Gourmet and had some lunch.  Molly said she had not had a good
meal in a while cause she had a little trouble swallowing it.  As much as
she ate you would think she hadn't eaten in a month or so.  She really
gobbled dat stuff down.  She said she felt great and there was no more pain
and choking.  She said to tell her mommy dat she luv her to pieces and to
send lots of hugs and cuddles.  She also said she is waiting on a belly rub
when you get here.

A little guy came in later.  He said hiz name waz Pogo.  He waz met by
Slinky.  They seemed happy to see each other and there waz a lot of rolling
around and dancing.  Then Slinky waz interested in all da news dat went on
after he left and there waz a lot of catching up to do.  They talked for
some time and then wondered over to da Ferretvite Festival to do some
dancing and lap up some ferretvite.  They did a lot of both and they had to
boot them out when da place closed.  I found them in Hammock Haven curled
up together taking a nap to rest up for more.  He said to tell hiz mommy
dat ferrets are like jello, there is always room.  He said to send hiz luv
and lots of kisses.

I am off to grab some ferrettone at da Flood and see who I can meet there.
One good thing about this job is dat you know almost everyone and everyone
knows you.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee