From:
"Melissa A. Durfee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 13:14:58 -0800
Hi, it's me again.

How accurate is the TN Blood Panel?  How expensive is it?

I'm taking all four ferrets in for rabies shots on Monday and will be
discussing Seymore's marking behavior with the vet.  My "SO" is unconvinced
that the problem could be adrenal disease because little Seymore has not
shown any hair loss.  If the blood test is worth it then we'll make an
appointment to have it done.

Please keep responding to my question about marking behavior.  I think the
discussion is important -- especially if it relates to adrenal problems.

At last I understand what the words "ferrets are expensive" REALLY means.
I used to say it a lot when my parents were paying for all the vet bills.
Now when I hear the ferrets go "beep beep" I also hear a cash register
going "ching ching!" :-)

-mel