From:
"Melissa A. Durfee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 18:18:40 -0800
Hi everyone,

My guys got their rabies vaccinations on the 22nd of last month (almost two
weeks ago) and today while cleaning their ears I noticed that Seymore has
a large lump on the back of his neck.  Our vet did inject them in their
scruffs, could this be a reaction to the vaccine?  The lump is somewhat
bigger than a pea.  It doesn't seem to bother him and isn't inflamed or
anything.

I read through the FAQ and a couple of old posts concerning reactions.
They mentioned a lump as a possible reaction but didn't say when it
should be expected to go away.

If you have any ideas please let me know.  Poor Seymore, if it's not one
thing it's something else!

-mel
(with the ferrets: Seymore, Kili, Brickbat, and Bumblebee)