From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 1998 00:00:48 -0800
After watching our two youngsters squabble with one another, we turned our
fatigued minds to word games to describe their activity.

We pleasantly pro-offer this pensive yet pitifully puerile prose,
portentiously pondering potential possibilities of postings by polecat
possessors whose ponderings we present in honor of MO' Bob and his
perambulating parade of polecats:

brownie battles
carpet shark combat
dook monster duels
ferret fights
fitch frenzies
fuzzbutt frays
mustelid melees
polecat pugilism
snuffle scuffles
weasel wars
woozel wrangling

Feel free to add to this if you moved to.

Some of us CA folks, and our tussling twosome.
[PC]