From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 14:54:17 EST
>my husband came home from work the other morning and was in taking his
>shower.  and i just could not wait till he was done to go in and pee...

Alright darn it..... no depends alert on this one either.  Alright lets
tally this up thats a pair of panties owed to me twice today.  I honestly
think here that Kat has finally, yes, turned ferret.  I think she is
"wereferret" (as in werewolf).  All this talk of Pee'ing!  Gosh I'd worry
about the corners at her house.  YIKES!

It was great to hear about the three foster kids...thanks a lot for posting
us news.  And you know..  it might be a good idea for that giving tree to
have a list of what each particular ferret is getting as kat said?  I don't
know.  It's not a must..  just an idea.

I wish I could come up with a contest to help my depletion of underwear
from all you guys.  Like if your post hits a 5+ pee factor..  you owe me
virtual underwear.  Then near the first of January, everyone could guess
how many people actually went ahead and emailed me virtual underwear total.
I could will have scientific testors for my depends (fingers?).  Then if it
hits the limits suggested, I could notify the fml/person... that they owe
me!  Of courser if there is a "Depends Alert" on top of the post or in
subject line that would exempt you from this.  But what would you win?  I
had one fmler help me with this idea (its a Randy lol), thank you to him
for that... and he had an idea for a prize, but he is so currently busy
as you all know right now.

ummmmm maybe BIG will not like it.  LOL I just thought it would help spin
some positive, ferrety fun posts for the holiday.

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv

[Moderator's note: Who knows, maybe you can make some money for shelters
by selling used underwear in the "adult" section of eBay.  BIG]