From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 15:40:08 EST
I would like to respond to Rose Smith's comments about LIFE.  First, the
show coordinator is Beth Ann Lee, not James Kauczka.  James Kauczka is the
database coordinator.

Second, there are problems with the database, however they were all
inherited with the database due to poor management by several previous
users of it.  James has been struggling with these issues, and making
attempts to clean it up so that all ferrets get the points that they are
due!

Third, LIFE will not tell any judge that they can not judge at other shows,
however, as I have said many times before, I strongly encourage judges to
be very careful as to who they are judging for, particularly concerning the
hygiene standards being used at those shows.

Lastly, if the upcoming LOS show is not LIFE sanctioned (as was advertised),
no LIFE points will be given.

I would like to take this opportunity to remind people that no show may use
LIFE standards, database or guides that is not a LIFE sanctioned show.
LIFE's standards, database and guides are copywrited materials belonging to
the people who participate in the LIFE system.

Anne Ryan
President, LIFE