"Eddie L. Malone" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 14:58:07 -0600
Hi all,

We had been concerned that our other older ferret Tut (" RA's" Cagemate)
was adrenal as he has been having hair loss on his Tail (rattail).  The
hair loss never went beyond the tail and seemed to grow back some but
never completely.  After numerous chats and e- mails about it We finally
decided to get the Tenn.  panel run knowing that the test alone was
$100.00.  Well after a week of waiting we finally got the word back that
all his levels are normal (thank God).

So as to what is causing his early male pattern baldness who knows?  The
Doc says we can re-check him in six months or if his hair loss progresses
further than what we have now.

Still a bit worried about our 7yr old guy but maybe its just a personal
fashion statement he does have bad cateracts but is a fat and happy
rascal who sleeps a lot but still gets feisty when he wants too!

Well enough of the Malone Cronicles and back to our regularly scheduled
debate of the week!

ED and Susan Malone