From:
Susan Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2012 09:38:13 -0800
Hi Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I want to take
a moment to thank all of our awesome Giving Tree Santas -- you guys
really made the Friskies and us humans that care for them very happy
with your wonderful, generous gifts! We are truly blessed, grateful and
honored to have such kind-hearted people in our lives! The Friskies and
I are working on our special "Thank-You's", but I wanted to give a
shout-out to everyone who chose our guys from the Tree.

And, while I am on the subject of the Giving Tree, there are a couple
of things I want to share that is just really heavy on my heart. First,
if you are a rescue/shelter and were so blessed to have generous,
wonderful santas for your ferrets and you have not done so....please
take the time to say "Thank You" to them. I have heard from several
Santas who never get acknowledged for their gifts and that makes me so
sad. A simple "Thank You" does not take very long and makes all the
difference to those who goes out of their way to chose the ferret, buy
the gifts and mail them out.

Second....I am already hearing about ferrets that were chosen from the
Tree and the Santa did not send anything. This is shameful and just
hurts my heart. I would like to request a list of the ferrets that did
not recieve their gifts. I think these little ones deserve to have a
Christmas and I, for one, would be happy to give back. So please...how
about a Giving Tree Anti-Santa list? How about we come together for
these little ones that were overlooked? (Honestly, I think we need to
know the names of the Anti-Santas themselves, but that won't happen,
I know.)

If your ferret got burned this Christmas, please PM me at
[log in to unmask] with "Anti-Santa" in the subject line. I
will compile a list and post it next week. Let me hear from you so
these guys get a chance.

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Prosperous New Year to all from
Susan and the Friskies
FriskyBiznus Ferret Sanctuary