Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 13:58:09 +0100
Dear FMLers,

This made me laugh so hard I nearly fell off my chair.  My thoughts go
out to Lily, France (you haff no idea of ze trouble Hi haff to hindure),
the hoomans and most of all to Ping and his boundless energy foiled by a
steel plate.  I give it a week before he starts burrowing!  If ever there
was an FLO member waiting to be recruited...!

And Sukie, you've helped me more times than I can remember over the 11
years I've been on the FML.  How does a UK person donate?

Love and dooks to all,
Susan, Eric, Tigger and LingBob
--

No trees were harmed in the production of this message.  However, a large
number of electrons were somewhat inconvenienced.