From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 22:12:29 EST
Well, gang we are proceeding well with getting our stuff up on E-bay.
FINALLY today after 3 days and 16 try's we actually got all the pictures
up on our FFIRCS Presents: The Ferrets of Camelot.  If you want to see
our items use the search button at the top which will take you to another
screen where you pick By Seller.  Then put in the seller I.d. box
Ragamuffinman scroll down and you can click on our auctions and they will
come up.  The Ferrets of Camelot take a while to load because there are
four pictures.  I've still got loads of jewelry to put up, we are trying
really hard to get items up as fast as we can but there's on me to put them
up - but I'm getting it slowly but surely.  Remember if you are high bidder
on one of our auctions you payment will go DIRECTLY TO: Westside Animal
Hospital where our ferret shelter ferrets are treated.  So please don't be
shy get out there and bid.  Lots of the items will make fabulous Christmas
presents especially the jewelry.

Thanks everyone
Chere McCoy
Shelter Mom, Ferret Friends of Indian River County Ferret Shelter
Director, Ferret Friends Disaster Response International