From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 12:16:58 EST
At 2:37am this morning Randy Man crossed the Rainbow Bridge.  Randy was 11
years old and had been living with adrenal cancer for the last 4 years and
3 months.  Randy (at the age of 3) arrived at our shelter in 1991 and was
a wonderful little boy who taught the incoming ferrets how to behave.  His
cage mate Baba Lisa (survivor of Hurricane Andrew arrived in September of
1992 at the age of 6 months.  We attribute Randyman's long long life to
Timmy's Tonic, The incredible anticancer green goo & the love of his cage
mate Lisa.  We love you Randy we'll see you soon.

Randy will be sorely missed by all who knew and loved him.

Chere McCoy
Shelter Mom, Ferret Friends of Indian River County Ferret Shelter