From:
Glenn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jun 1998 12:09:56 -0700
>Subject: zen keeps hoping the Marshall whining will stop...
>Lets drop the Johnny one note harping

When goobledygook and doublespeak fails, try name calling.  Fact remains
that MAR, Inc. has prospered for years through animal abuse and still doe s.
Obviously, you find it acceptable.  Obviously, I find it despicable.

But just so you won't think I'm ALL bad, I'm going to give you some time to
try to regain your cool by not posting to the MAR. Inc. subject again......
at least not this time around.

Glenn J.
Chuki........Cheers!