From:
Kimberly Trusty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2011 23:18:11 -0600
Hello to everyone I have just a few comments that I am behind on and
am also looking for info.

First comment, having lived for 10 years in MO. I have to say that
backwoods redneck pretty much describes every law enforcement person I
ever had to deal with. Most of the counties are run according to the
good ole boy rule of law enforcement. If your Daddy is the sheriff you
got away with everything, if your Daddy was a working class citizen you
were getting busted for spitting on the side walk, just how it was.

I am so sorry for the little fuzzy in that mess, that his life had to
be sacrificed for mans stupidity.

Different subject, I am a behind because I lost my mother on the 17th
and just had time to even read my mail. But the week before that I took
3 ferrets to the vet for their annual vaccs. All of these ferrets, Ms
Buggles, Fester and Angel had been vaccinated before, my guys get their
shots regular. Up until now, I have had probably 100 ferrets over the
last 12 years and only had one have a slight reaction. This trip all
three had reactions, two to the point that the vet said never again. I
am just wondering if anyone else has had problems. I found it odd, they
were different sexes, ages but all had been vaccinated before several
times without a problem at all. Since this occured, Fester has started
having small seizures. I am really questioning if I will ever vaccinate
again. This scared the crap out of me. I almost lost Fester, a thought
that is unbearable to me. Any info would be appreciated.

Kim and the 7 trouble makers