From:
Sarah Menefee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 12:08:33 -0800
I regret to inform you that we are going to have to shut down our shelter .
I lost my at home job the other day, now we will not have the money for the
shelter , maybe once we are back on our feet, we will reopen our shelter.
( Boy I hope so)  We will have one last shiipment.  And then we will have
to shut down, I am so very sorry.  I wanted this to work so badly.

Sarah Menefee
Slinky's Place Shelter