From:
Sarah Menefee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 23:33:49 -0800
Hello Everyone,

We have 6 ferrets in our shelter , that really need good homes.  Our
roomate is moving out on April 10th and We are going to rearaging our home,
So if anyone would like to adopt a ferret please let us know.  They are
current on distemper shots and are healthy.  Since this is all going on, we
need to get our carpets cleaned (messy roomate) always spilling his coffee)
Please don't tell him I said that;-).  We would like to try and adopt these
ferrets out soon.  These ferrets are really playful and lovey!  We even had
a 3 1/2 year ol;d ferret.  That could use a new home.

Please contact us. If you can help.

253-529-2196 ask for Sarah

Thank you in advance.