From:
The Langdons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 12:27:24 +0100
Hi All,

Having read all the posts recently about litter training, I'm beginning to
think I've been very, very lucky.  My two boys, now 15 months old, that
I've had for almost a year have always been 'spot on'.  They used to have
two litter trays (one in each section of their outdoor home) and they have
decided that they only want to use one!  They get it right everytime.  When
they come inside for playtime they seem to hang on.  I always put newspaper
in the corners of the room ready for them but after an hour or so they wait
by the door looking at me, When I take them back to their 'house' they both
run straight to the litter box.  Is this unusual?  I thought this was
normal until I read about all the problems with accidents etc.

Jane
Woozle and Hamish