From:
Ferrets at Heart -- Ask A Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2012 11:45:46 -0500
Zupreem allows club members to re-post their educational articles on
the member's website. Is anyone aware of or does anyone have a site
which allows the re-posting of ferret educational articles? I am not
looking to copy links, but full text (with credit given to the author,
of course). Although Ferrets at Heart dispenses ferret advice by phone
and email, we need educational resources on our website. If I don't
have to re-invent the wheel on most ferret topics, I'll be very happy;
writing the html/css code for the website is punishment enough for a
good deed.

Please remember that our webstore is still open, and we would like to
clear all or most of our inventory before Mom's chemo makes her any
more ill. The tumor is shrinking, but we do not know how much time
this round of chemo will buy.

With respect,

Lori of Ferrets at Heart
Huron, Ohio