From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2012 18:06:43 -0400
For the person who is "still looking", I had wrote a detailed reply
on how (if you actually wanted to get in) and who to contact (local
and more far away clubs). I gave emails and phone numbers and websites,
and then got another email back saying they still needed help. I don't
know what else to possibly do. There are two clubs I gave contact
information for (information available on both club's websites) and
said for a fact I know the one club *would* foster her kids. That is
all I can do. If maybe somehow, you are not seeing those emails, please
write so on list and I will just post the info on the FML but I got the
impression you could see my emails because we were emailing back and
forth.

[YY]