From:
Sarah Branham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 02:38:45 EDT
Hi everyone...good news today!

I found a name for "the new boy" (i hated calling him that).  So, from
now on, the big boy will be Moritz..I already have Max, and since Max and
Mortiz were known as mistchief makers, what better names to suit my two
bumbly ferts?  So now we have Ginger, Max, and Moritz.

Better yet, Max and Mortiz get along pretty well now.  When Moritz came
home, they didn't at all.  SO what I did was this:

Max was sleeping in his fave hammock, and so I put Moritz in the cage.  He
sniffed and tried to lay down with Ginger on her tiny hammock, but he just
couldn't fit, so he got up with Max and snoozed away.  I nudged Max when
Moritz fell asleep, and Max woke up, sniffed him, and layed back down (so
far, so good).  Max woke up before Moritz (my plan comming along
accordingly now) and the MOST amazing thing happened...

Max got down, went and got his treat he'd been hiding, and took it to the
hammock...he woke Moritz up by biting him on his ears and nudging him, and
gave Moritz his treat!!!!!  I was truly amazed at this gesture of welcome
or affection or whatever it was...especially since Max is truly the
glutton of the bunch!

Blessings to everyone and especially those with sick or lost fuzzies..and
I pray Kim, that you find whoever is dropping those poor lil ferts in NJ.

-Sarah,
Ginger (I wanna girl so I can have a matching name!)
Max, (Leave me alone, I'm showing Moritz all the trouble we can get into)
and Moritz (Wow..so much trouble, so little time!)