From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 23:36:34 -0400
Hi all!

I thought everyone would like a little update.  Though I have not changed
my website yet, I have decided to re-name Booger, Bubba, and Cleetus.
Damon and I have been doing an integration and dealing with everyone
learning to love one another and we felt that a name change was in order.
After speaking with Kate Solisti today and getting some ferrety insight, we
decided that changing their names was a good idea for everyone involved.

So, to help with making everyone feel like they are part of our family and
a personal part of our group, we've decided to change the names to more
god-like / celestial names.

Booger is now POSEIDON
Cleetus is now HERMES
BUBBA is now ZEUS

Now our group is LUNA, ORION, VENUS, EROS, SOLA, POSEIDON, HERMES, & ZEUS.

I know we've lost the cute ability to spell something neat with their
names, but we now have a business on the road to completeness!

The latest on SOLA is that she is now eating and eating with vigor.  She
is eating Max Cat Kitten.  She is gaining a little weight and is looking
very nice.  Her fur is smoothing out like every one else's.  I am looking
into some other foods, some soft foods, the ferret enzymes, the various
essences, and Timmy's Tonic to help feed everyone to greater health and
happiness.  Of course, with me going out of town for 9 weeks starting on
Sunday, Damon gets to do all the hard stuff by himself. :-(

Take care and I hope everyone is happy, healthy, and enjoying life!

Kisses and dooks to all and well wishes with kisses!

April and Damon and the eight fuzzy heavenly bodies
http://www.gallaty.com

"Madness takes its toll - please have exact change ready."