Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 10:35:39 PDT
Dooks,

Concerning heartworm prevention and using Interceptor.  My vet put my three
ferrets on Interceptor and I know several others who give their ferrets
Interceptor with no problems.  However, they are only given *half* a tablet
every month.  In addition, I put it in a little dollop of Ferretvite and
they gobble it up.

Ferret hugs,
Donelle et al

P.S.  Loved the telling of motorcycles and ferrets.  You should see if they
would wear little helmets.  :-) I bet you are quite the site on the road to
the vet.