From:
christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 1997 09:45:23 PDT
Dooks,

Hey Sue H. (Wicket and Fidget's mommy)
Glad to see ferret math has struck your house.  Didn't realize you already
posted to the FML for your albino search.  Hope you find one.  I will keep
an eye out here for one.  But if I see one I absolutely have to have I may
have to keep it for myself.  :-)

Maggie Mae,
Welcome Back. Missed your ... honest approach to life. Loved the shower
story. I wish mine would do that, but they hate water.

Message to all:
Did any of you who saw Courtney Killian (esp.  her dad) on Nick's show
"Figure it Out" happen to tape the show.  I recently moved and just got the
cable hooked up yesterday so I missed it.  I would be willing to send a
blank tape to anyone willing to copy it for me.  I will even pay return
postage.  Many thanks in advance.

Fuzzy hugs,
Donelle and the gang now living in Washington, IL

Christian - the daddy
Sebastian - human kid "Now we need a dog or a guinea pig. No, another ferret.
They are sooo cuuute."
Kalie "I will get behind the fridge.  I will.  I will <scratch scratch>"
Whiskers "Heck with that, I want to play tug of war.  Where's mommy?
<pounce>" Moose "This place needs a speed bump <flat> Wait, it needs a
moving speed bump.  <dance, dance, flat>"

-- Home is where the ferrets are --