From:
sue thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Aug 2005 09:40:24 -0500
I wanted to let everyone know that I have now and will be listing some
items for a penny plus actual shipping charges.

I also would like to let you know that if you would like to shop
continuously for 30 days without paying, this will be fine.  I can't get
everything on at once, there just isn't enough time in a day to do all of
the shelter things and then do ebay.  this way, you could keep checking
to see if any new items I list periodically is something you would like,
you can bid on it or buy it and wait , at the end of 30 days, I can do a
combined invoice and you can save a huge amount on shipping fees.  Just
email me to let me know this is how you would like to do your shopping.

Just trying to make it easier on everyone and save you money:-)

Thanks,
Sue
Watch for my penny items all through Christmas!!
Please visit my ebay auctions, always raising funds for food, meds,
spays and neuters,
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/ferrets_cats_rescue