From:
sue thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 10:00:52 -0500
I am cross posting this message sent to me, things are in the works for
those who need a place for their animals.  Please send this info to
anyone you know near or in the area.

Also: I'm told Tammy has surrendered several of the dogs and cats to a
"No Kill" shelter in her area(Tampa), hopefully they are a true "No
Kill" shelter and find them good homes.

sue/Okeechobee Ferret-Cat Rescue
****