From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 21:11:24 -0800
ok...one and all...I AM BACK...and here to thank Princess Pepper for
getting this raffle started...she is SUCH a sweet little thing to help
me out like that...i know how much work it is to run one of these!!!

ok...so i am back...and relieved her of this job...so she can get back
to her life...:)

ok...first thing...this raffle has gone VERY slowly so far...we have
raised only just over $100.00...the last two years this raffle raised
over $1,100.00 each year...

this is for the ADV+ kids...we KNOW they have much more medical bills
than the other kids in shelters...with NO hope of being adopted
out...this is truly a labor of love by these very special shelter moms
and dads...who BTW...i have never seen ask for much of anything in the
way of help...

SO...let's get this raffle rolling!!!!!

http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

Raffle Info

The Raffle starts November 17, 2005
and the winner will be announced Wednesday, December 14, 2005.

[i MAY extend this if things do not pick up a good bit...i would
appreciate feedback on if this is a problem for anyone who has
already bought tickets]

Tickets are $1.00 each, 6 for $5.00

Checks and Money Orders need to be PAYABLE TO:
"Support Our Shelters" but mailed to:

[NEW ADDRESS!!!]

Support Our Shelters
c/o Kat Parsons
P.O. Box 565
Grantsville, UT  84029

Please note it is for the ADV+ SHELTER RAFFLE!
Snail Mail payments need to be mailed no later than Monday, December 5,
2005.  [unless i extend it]

https://www.Paypal.com payments need to go to
[log in to unmask]  with "SOS ADV RAFFLE" in the Subject Line.
*** sosrafflekat @ yahoo.com  ... no spaces***

Please make sure all PayPal payments are in by Sunday, December 11th.

This Raffle will be a
"CHOOSE WHICH PRIZE PACKAGE YOU WANT" Raffle

You will be able to choose the Prize Package you wish to buy tickets for.

There are 8 Prize Packages so when you buy your tickets you will need to
tell me what Prize Package you wish to buy tickets for.  You can choose
more than one...split up the tickets however you want...1 here...3
there...2 somewhere else...all on 1...etc.

Due to this...I will not be able to use "real" raffle tickets.  I will be
issuing consecutive numbers set up for each raffle...so I will be unable
to snail mail you your actual tickets...only e-mail you the numbers.

PRIZE PACKAGE 1
A beautiful, one of a kind "people size" afghan... and ferret sleep-sack.
All made by Kat Parsons.... with wonderfully soft yarn!  This is truly
one of her best works.

PRIZE PACKAGE 2
Handmade Ferret and sleepsack - made and donated by: Tammy - a.k.a.
Kesrael
Raindeer candle holder - donated by Clover Williams
2006 FML Calendar - Made and donated by Judy Cooke and Sharon Bearden.
Blankets, ferret bed and toy  donated by Daisy Reese
Bandit -Mens aftershave, Poof -womens perfume and Bath salt.  All donated
by Jackie from Dook Nook Shelter
*** NEW ADDITION**
Ferrets Are Love Gift Certificate $25.00  - Donated by Fran Brown

PRIZE PACKAGE 3
A Basket of goodies including her Clip Art and soap and Christmas Cards
and Fuzzbutt coloring book...This prize package was made and donated by
Deva
*** NEW ADDITION**
Ferrets Are Love Gift Certificate $25.00  - Donated by Fran Brown

PRIZE PACKAGE 4
Donated by Clover Williams -
   Heart necklace and earings
   Reindeer Poop (candy) Dispenser
   Lighted Angel (indoor and outdoor)
   Denium long sleeve winter shirts (Sizes 22-24W)
   New Mexico Sweater (Size 3XL)
   Santa Shirt - Long Sleeve (Size Junior XL)
   Santa Pen
   Avon Retroactive Repair Cream 1.7 fl. oz
   Sugar Cookie Mix with Christmas Bag
   Toys R Us $10.00 Gift Card
Handmade Hammock donated by the Fosters
Ferret Ear Wash donated by the Fosters
Cat Napkin holder donated by Lynn Butler
Handmade blankets
Ferret Sleep Tunnel donated by Ferret Corner Shelter
5x7 Dog Picture Frame donated by Ferret Corner Shelter
Ferret toy balls donated by Ferret Corner Shelter
*** NEW ADDITION**
Ferrets Are Love Gift Certificate $25.00  - Donated by Fran Brown

PRIZE PACKAGE 5
All items were donated by Queen Spice and Princess Pepper
    2 coffee mugs
    2 christmas tree ornaments
(as Princess Pepper calls it.... the Royalty Package!)

PRIZE PACKAGE 6
An afghan taperstry blanket donated by Leizann Michele Engelke This is
a quality 100% cotton afghan throw.  The copyrighted "I LOVE FERRETS"
picture by Kathy Nelton has been charmingly woven into a 50" X 70" eye
catching Jacquard woven throw.  The exceptional clarity of detail and
the wide range of colors makes this tapestry afghan a work of art that
you can wrap yourself up in.  Bordered on all 4 sides with 2 inch fringe

PRIZE PACKAGE 7
Donated by Lee Julian
Design your own Fleece robe!  This prize is for one unisex fleece robe
including a monogram or ferret machine embroidery design of your choice.
Robe will be made to your specifications after raffle is ended.  Fleece
color choices as well as design choices can be found thru: KreativeLee
Krafted link at www.motorcityferrets.org Design sample shown above
several options available

Plus
Items donated by Nicole Thompson
  Large hammock
  sleep sack
  Treats
  Toys
  Mango Mandarin Bath Crystals
  Mango Mandarin Bath Gel
  Mango Mandarin Body Polisher
  The Pampered Chef - Bamboo Tongs
  The Pampered Chef - Citrus Peelers
  The Pampered Chef - Cake Tester
  Ferret Shirt

From other donors through-out the year:
Cozy Hammock with Fleece Lining
Ferret Lookout (The Ultimate Ferret Hanging Cage Accessory)
Ferrets - A Complete Pet Owner's Manual
8x10 Flower Frame

PRIZE PACKAGE 8
A Treasure chest of goodies...
Items donated by Jean from Ferrets Unlimited Shelter
Lots of toys, treats, a couple of sleep sacks, hammy or two, and a treat
for the human too!!

ALL great Prize Packages...
now remember..the mailing addy has changed to MY addy...[if you have sent
$$ to joanne...i have been/will be informed and tickets issued...so not
to worry...but let's get this raffle off the ground!!!!...these babies
really need this boost...and their shelter mommies and daddies can sure
use the $$ to defray some of the medical bills these kids rack up...

i am not saying regular shelters are any less important...i am just
saying that the adv+ shelters get less exposure and chances to
fundraise...

this is my pet project...has been...this being the third year... let's
make this raffle a great one...

thanks for all your support...without you we could not help as much as
we do...well...heck...without you...we could not help at all!!!

:):):)

thanks again...
SOSkat

Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses...from The "Crochet-ty" Lady...
Main Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/index2.html
Happenings Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/
temp Happenings Page ... http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97/
temp sleepsack page...