From:
Jennifer Rasel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 14:14:51 -0700
Once again I am forwarding this message on behalf of Nanci Frazier of
Motor City Ferrets.  You can reach her directly at

fml'ers:

in regard to the post looking for a home for two ferrets in flint
michigan:

as i mentioned, this pair was recently adopted from a shelter in
kalamazoo.  i've received e-mails from a couple of folks who contacted
the owner about adopting before they caught my message revealing where
the critters came from.  please, if you are thinking about contacting
this owner to adopt remember that these ferrets need to be returned to
the shelter from which they were adopted from.  if you are interested in
adopting we would be delighted to hear from you.  our shelter is in oak
park (detroit area) and we work in partnership with shelters in kalamazoo
and owosso.  we have many adoptable ferrets looking for new homes!
anyway, just thought i'd update the situation since i'd heard from so
many folks.  kalamazoo has attempted to contact the owner, lisa weezul,
several times over the weekend to no avail.  hopefully my next update
will be that the boys have returned to kzoo!

and again, we have MANY adoptable ferrets...so if you were thinking of
this pair, drop me a line about adopting.  and those of you on the west
side of the state: don't forget chicago is still overwhelmed with
critters, so consider a fun weekend to chicago to bring home some
fuzzy love!!!

thx!

nanci
motor city ferrets