From:
roxi ferrethead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 21:58:45 +1100
>My final choice was two Super Pet Multi-Floor Ferret cages.  I chose
>them because:
>2. Doors that are easy for humans to open, but impossible for ferrets
>to open
>
>Lori

My cage was designed for guinea pigs and rabbits (d/w it is big) and has
spring clipped(?) doors that look difficult for a ferret to open, but as
you know how alot of ferrets can be it is easy for alot to get out.
Jaffa can get herself out but no matter how hard she tries not back in so
I just brought alligator clips to hold it still and it works very well.

Hope all is well with everyone and their carpet sharks and my heart goes
out to those with sick bubs or lost a little critter.

Dooks n Kisses,
Roxi & Jaffa.