From:
D CHRISTEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 23:46:49 -0500
WEEE go~ot presents, and mommy too!  !  From Auntie Diddy and Pee and the
others!  WE got beautiful crocheted blankies in grannys squares!  !  !
Weeee, they are so pretty, and colorful and comfy, and Poppy has already
picked her own out!  !  There may be a scramble here who gets to sleep in
them, but we expect Crimson to have one all for herself and her babies
that she keeps under the kitchen cabinet.

We, just wanted to let Auntie Diddy, and the others who have bestowed
wonderful presents on, us here, that we looove YOU, too!!

Hera and Puma are going to have surgery on 30th August, and they are
wondering if Dr. Carlisle is going to take them home with him, like he
did with Sadie, mommy was so happy to know that she wasn't going to have
to stay in the hospital alone all night.\, she wanted to take her home
right away, but when Dr. Carlisle said he was taking her home with him,
she felt much better.

Sadie isn't saying a word though.

Mommy got a cup and tea bags, from Plymouth, MA.  and a key ring with a
lighthouse on it !  !  She will be having tea tomorrow morning after she
gets done delivering her papers in the morning.

Our mommy loves us so much, that she is making payments on a surgery that
hasn't been performed yet.  She has $200 paid on it for Puma and Hera
already, and Friday, she is expecting a BIG commission sales check from
her job selling jewelry to use for them too.  Sadies $500 surgery took
all of her last paycheck, so we get a fresh one.  Puma w/have adrenal
surgery, and Hera has mammary tumors that will be removed.  Please keep
them in your thoughts and prayers that day.

Thank you, thank you, thank you all, we cannot be thankful enough
sometimes... for being loved by you.=0D

Wee Ferrets in So. Wisconsin