From:
"christen.d" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 09:21:33 -0500
I am a little perturbed right now, had a mailbox full of mail, and IT
JUST UP AND DISAPPEARED on me!

SBC/Yahoo I think bought out Prodigy?  Am i correct, and now i have more
problems than ever on my computer!  GRRRR, anyone who has written me, i
APOLOGIZE, for not answering, i tried to read all my mail today, and it
just got wiped out, without getting but ONE message read!  I tried to
respond, and keep getting these (@#$%!@#*&^) pop ups, close them out and
then it is something else!  IT is like it is being shoved down my throat,
and i am getting a little tired of it.

I think i have to get up and walk away from here for a few moments before
i throw the computer out the window.  So, if there was something you
sent me in the last 2 days, that i really need to read, please resend, i
haven't responded not because i did not want to, but because i haven't
been able to read the message.

I am going to see if my husband when he gets up, with enough time to help
me, before going to work, today, that he can figure out what happened?
Right now, i am pretty frustrated.

With regards
donna