From:
Michelle Tague <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 20:27:37 -0500
I don't have any experience with inter-ferret jealousy but one of my boys
is very jealous of my 3 yo son... This fuzz butt was one of the last ones
we adopted and he has (blush) become my favorite... As soon as my son
comes into the kitchen when they're out Mocha bites him, we had left them
away from each other for a few weeks and just this morning tried again...
Mocha went right for the face... The other two ferrets love Matthew and
he them, so I just bring Matt in and put Mocha in his cage for a few
minutes...and all feel better... I'm babbling tonight but I just wanted
to say that I think that Mocha is jealous of my son because I cuddle with
Matthew more than any other fuzzy in my house... and he's my number one
fuzzy...

Oh, and one other thing... I had contacted a fert shelter in the Ft.
Washington PA area and said I wanted to foster or adopt and now I've lost
the number... can anyone help me???  TIA!!

Michelle