From:
Michelle Tague <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 10:31:10 -0400
Hey all,

I haven't written for a while... I actually haven't read too much either.
Reading about all the lovey butts passing on just makes me bawl... and I
can't do it here at work.  You all have my sympathies and hugs... Over
Labor Day my 9-year-old orange tabby girl passed away and I miss her so
very much.

Anyway, I wanted to let you all know how damn cute my fuzzies are!  I've
been trying to spoil them as much as possible and they are sure happy
about it.  I went and got them some new tubes and balls to play in and
watching those tails wag just sends me to happy land.  My fuzzies are
normally very quiet but when they have those tubes they are so noisy..
Speaking of noises they make, one of them makes this little sigh, not
quite a snore, noise when sleeping... Nothing I'm concerned about she's
done it since we've had her.

My almost 3 year old son loves the ferrets very much but the biggest boy
we have always wants to bite him.  I'll wait til they've been out of the
cage for a least 30 minutes before I let my kid in the room with them and
Mocha still wants to chomp on Matt (my son).  Any ideas?  He's normally
full of love and kisses for me... he's the biggest licker love muffin of
the group, but as soon as Matt comes in the room Mocha's ready for a
snack!

Also, I don't know if anybody saw them on Ebay, but I just "won" the
ferret Christmas cards that were on auction for the Sept.  11th fund...
they are SO cute...

Ok, babble over!

Michelle
Tippy, Mocha, and Coco - The ferts